Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.When you login to our website as a user, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, email address, telephone number and URL link to your profile picture (only if you have enabled it for public viewing)If for any specific feature on this website, any more additional information of the user is required to be captuerd, a clear instruction will be displayed on the login page or the respective page on which the information is being asked.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our team members, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
- Send you emails, mostly in response to any communications initiated by you.
- Identify and prevent fraud.
User Login Process
At the time of logging in to this website, it will verify your identity using authentication mechanisms provided by well-known platforms like Google and Facebook.During the login sequence through these above mentioned platforms, the user will be shown clearly the details of the access being requested by the website.